The Urban Winery is inviting you to join us for a very special tasting hosted by Jean-Christophe Poizat of Maison Vauron. JC is a specialist importer of fine wines including Champagnes & French Rose's and a brilliantly entertaining presenter.
Champagne is the universal go to for celebrations. The market is dominated by the Grand Marques but the quality revolution is being driven by small artisan producers, join us for a look at the cutting edge of artisan Champagne.
- Pierre Moncuit Grand Cru 'Mesnil sur Oger' Brut NV
- Boizel 'Reserve' Brut NV
- Lacourte-Godbillon 'Terroirs d'Ecueil' Brut NV
- Gatinois Grand Cru 'Ay' Brut NV
France has been the driving force behind the Rose revolution, see what makes them so special as we journey from the quintessential Cotes de Provence to the Loire Valley.
- Château de Fesles Rosé d'Anjou 2019
- Château Roubine Cotes de Provence 'La Vie en Rose' 2019
- Prieure de Montezargues Tavel 2019
- Chateau Ste Marguerite Cotes de Provence Cru Classé 'Cuvée Symphonie' 2019
Maison Vauron is also NZ's leading importer of French cheeses! This delectable tasting will be accompanied by French inspired sharing platters with a selection of these beautiful cheeses and other tasty delights. Doors will open at 6.30pm for a suitably French aperitif and the tasting will start at approximately 7.00pm. Tickets are $70 + BF with limited availability. Book now!
You won't regret it...